With growing demand on research and development, Webpower is now looking for a Software Engineer. As a Software Engineer, you will share responsibility for the software architecture and work together with a team of developers. Your tasks will include, but not be limited to: coaching, code review, programming, architecture and technical implementation. You will be positioned in Barneveld.
In terms of design and development principles, we are a fan of Test Driven Development, Domain-Driven Design and Scrum. Terms like Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment often pass by. We experiment a lot and continuously research how we can make our work even easier and more efficient.
We offer you
- a nice working environment with technological professionals;
- good salary and terms of employment;
- pension, travel expenses, 50% discount at the gym;
- ambitious and enthusiastic colleagues;
- great opportunities for your personal development;
- a fun and open atmosphere in a pleasant international working environment;
- Chicken Thursday – eating chicken with your colleagues.
- Analytical, practical problem-solving skills
- Senior developer with good knowledge of PHP7 and preferably Symfony.
- Experience as software architect
- Good knowledge of API’s (REST)
- You work preferably with a test-driven approach
It's preferred if you also have
- Experience in one of the following areas: e-commerce, CRM, email marketing or marketing automation in general
Webpower is a SaaS company that develops software in the field of marketing automation. With the combination of innovative techniques and extensive expertise in online marketing communications, we have made many successes for our customers.
Since its founding in 1999, the Webpower organisation became an international player with offices in Spain, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden and China. Since 2013, Webpower belongs to the top 5 email marketing automation specialists in Europe and is number one market leader in China. Webpower serves the world’s leading companies, including Heineken, Huawei, Disney, BMW, Vogue and Alibaba.com.
If you are interested in this vacancy please send your resume with motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information contact Mati Kochen at telephone number: +31 (0)342 423 262.
No agency calls please.